Nice Checks Flag Back Film - Origin from Japan. :-)
- Design - Main attraction to it sleek beauty design.
- Screen Panel - Mine was 13W09 AAC and after checking, it was Sharp panel. Viewing Angle is not that good as expected, it was right color and shine in correct angle, wording is extremely sharp. Did the viewing angle bothering? It do in certain occasion but rarely affected. But still it was better if Sony pick better panel with great viewing angle, example SLCD3 panel. The good thing here was there is no any single color banding issue as happen in S III.
- Bravia Engine - This is something really cool, by turning it on, the color was extremely punch up, it actually much vibrant than my previous S III, but it color output was nice and life like, not fake coloring like in S III. Too bad the Bravia Engine by default only working in it own Album & Movies apps. They is not functioning if you use 3rd party apps, example QuickPic.
- Loudspeaker - It actually quite ok for me, it sound alright just a bit not loud enough for noisy environment, and place at bottom right was easier accidentally get cover by hand, once cover, it was nearly mute.
- UI Design - This was the most well define and beauty UI I ever seen in Android phone.
- UI Friendly - Even though it was solid beauty but friendly here can't compare with TouchWiz launcher.
- Features - It was not as rich as Samsung did, but all basic function was there. I personally find it small apps was much better than Samsung Multi-Windows function.
- Smoothness - It was smooth, far better than S III or Note II, but still not match stock pure Android in Nexus 4 smoothness.
- 10.1" 16M-color Super PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen of WQXGA resolution (2560 x 1600 pixels), 300ppi density.
- Exynos 5250 chipset: dual-core 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A15 processor, Mali-T604 GPU, 2GB of RAM.
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean.
- 32 GB of built-in memory.
- 5 MP camera with LED flash, 1.9 MP front-facing camera.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS.
- 9000 mAh Li-Po battery.
After a day using. I am impress with it smoothness even on heavy graphics game like temple run 2 or dead trigger. It perform far better than mine current Galaxy S III which only 1280x720 resolution but quad core.
The screen quality was mind blowing where nothing to complain on it extreme sharp wording and natural vivid color which not over saturate.
Dual stereo speaker sound was strong and clear.
Finally this is the tablet I want and no regret buying it. :-)
And here some 1st tryout snapping using standard lens kit - 18-55mm lens at low light night time.
My Samsung Galaxy S III
Start flooding at around 7PM - 30-Jan-2011
2nd day - 31-Jan-2011
Nothing to do guy, playing around!
Year 2010 Birthday - Celebrate with Family :-D